This recipe comes from Louisiana Cookin’ Magazine.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 10-ounce cans Ro-tel Whole Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 2 teaspoons liquid crab boil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh garlic
- 4 1/2- pound skinless redfish fillets
- 1 cup water
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- cooked white rice or hot French bread
Pour olive oil into a large skillet, preferably cast iron, set over medium heat. Add Ro-tel tomatoes, crab boil, garlic, and water. Bring to a boil, reduce
heat to low, and simmer to marry flavors, about 20 minutes.
Submerge the fish fillets in the sauce. Cover and lower the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Break fish up into large flakes and serve with rice or hot french bread.