MAKES 16-20 SERVINGS
Courtesy of Louisiana Cookin’ Publisher Romney Richard
- 1/2 pound Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound tri-colored fusilli, rotini or penne pasta, cooked al dente, drained, cooled
- 1/2 pound Black Forest ham, diced small
- 1/2 pound salami, diced small
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, diced small
- 3 cups (from a 32-ounce jar) Italian olive salad or make your own (recipe here)
Set aside 2 tablespoons of Parmesan for garnish.
Thoroughly mix the remaining Parmesan, pasta, ham, salami, provolone, and olive salad in a large bowl. Garnish with reserved Parmesan curls.
Serve hot or cold.