This recipe comes from Louisiana Cookin’.
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 pounds jumbo lump Louisiana crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons toasted almond slivers
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a large mixing bowl, gently toss butter with crabmeat. Add lemon juice, salt, black pepper, green onions, and parsley. Toss gently again to mix.
Mound mixture equally into ramekins and sprinkle with almonds. Bake for 10 minutes or until just
warmed through. Serve immediately.