- 24 colossal (U–12) Gulf shrimp, boiled with seafood boil seasoning, peeled
- 18 thin slices jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Mix all ingredients in a large nonreactive bowl and toss. Allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
This recipe courtesy of Louisiana Cookin’ magazine.